Fotograf issues an open call for professionals, amateurs, and students who are invited to submit their photo projects that will be published in a printed issue of the Fotograf magazine.
The projects may be related to this year’s theme of the festival and magazine, “Non-work: Occupied by Leisure Time” – where that means any activity on the border between so-called free time and work. What is a leisure time? How does this socially constructed scheme affect our perception? Projects that are not related to the topic, but represent a distinctly defined project of an independent and non-commercial character will be accepted as well.
Submission terms and conditions:
– Project – images in one PDF file
– Text: the project description (max. 1 x A4), the author’s portfolio, and CV (including contact information)
– Send your projects to email:firstname.lastname@example.org and write “OPENCALL” in the email subject line
– Any email attachments must be properly identified – the file names should begin with your last name and then first name
– The number of projects submitted by one author is not limited
The deadline for the competition submissions is June 15, 2018.
The participation fee per project is CZK 450 / EUR 18
Instructions: Please send the fee to the following bank account number: 2800358798/2010,
BIC code/SWIFT: FIOBCZPPXXX
(please add “OPENCALL_surname” in the note)
The four winning projects will be published in the next two issues of Fotograf (October 2018 and May 2019). Fotograf magazine is one of the leading global magazines devoted to photography and contemporary art. It is distributed to 25 countries around the world.
The winner will be chosen by the jury whose members include Pavel Baňka, Jen Kratochvil, Louise Mazmanian, Moritz Neumüller, Josephine Pryde, Tereza Rudolf, Marie Sarycheva and Tereza Zelenková.
The winners will be announced no later than June 28, 2018 on www.fotografmagazine.cz
For more information, contact email@example.com.